Do you need a bit of extra help with daily chores or activities? Would you like a friendly local helper to pop round and give you the support you need? Do you have a family member who would benefit from some extra company?
Our Busy Bee Natural home help and companion service is designed to provide useful support to people who don’t need formal home care, just a helping hand.
It’s an idea that came to us through our cleaning service. Customers would often ask if we knew anyone who could give them a hand with doing the little things, like help with shopping, getting to appointments or doing a bit of cooking. As we’re a naturally considerate bunch here at Busy Bee Natural, we did the sensible thing: we decided to provide the service ourselves!
We’re happy to do lots of different things to help you live life to the full. Our local home help and companion services include:
• Walking the dog
• Grocery shopping
• Helping you get out and about – whether you’re able to walk easily, need help with mobility aids or use a wheelchair
• Supporting you to do social activities
• Running errands
• Doing the laundry
• Help with the cleaning (our speciality!)
• Preparing tasty meals and snacks
• Accompanying you on shopping trips
• Helping you take part in crafts or hobbies
• Accompanying you to important appointments
• Enjoying a chat over a cup of tea
And that’s not the end of the list! If there’s something else you’d like us to help you with, you only have to ask. If we can do it, we will. We’ll also match you up with a local companion who has the right interests, personality and skills to be able to give you a bespoke service that suits your individual needs.
We’re not a home care company so we don’t provide any personal or medical care. We’re here to provide practical support and great companionship instead!